Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities

The Student Disability Resource Center (SDRC) can assist with disability-related needs. To speak with someone about accommodations during Freshman or Transfer Orientation, please call the student disability resource center. For questions about accommodations during the academic year, please call the Student Disability Resource Center (SDRC) at (707) 826-4678, TDD: (707) 826-5392. Below are two contacts at the SDRC that will be able to assist you:

Linda Parker (sign language) 707-826-4678

Kim Coughlin (mobility) 707-826-4681

Language Interpreters for Guests

We will try our best to find an interpreter for all languages. However, we cannot guarantee this service, due to the limited number of interpreters in the area. To speak with someone about an interpreter for the Parents & Family program, please call the Office of Orientation, New Student Programs, and Campus Tours at 707-826-3510 or email us.