Sending Transcripts to Humboldt

Students can send official transcripts to the Office of Admissions via two methods – electronic or paper.

Allow up to three weeks for processing January-March and May-July.

Electronic Transcripts

Cal Poly Humboldt currently accepts official electronic transcripts via Credentials SolutionsScrip-Safe, eTranscript California, Parchment and National Student Clearinghouse. Please check with your school's registrar's office to see if they use one of these electronic services.

If your school only provides transcripts through Scrip-Safe or Parchment and the drop down menu option is or, your transcript will be considered “Official” and will be accepted. Admissions will not accept transcipts sent to Humboldt staff email addresses. If you have to type in an email address, this transcript request will be considered “Unofficial” and will not be accepted. 

  • Electronic Third-party services outside of those listed above will not be accepted. We will not accept transcripts sent from students or counselors.
  • You will never need to submit transcripts showing classes you've taken at Humboldt. If you were an enrolled student in a degree program within the past five years, your transcripts from other colleges should still be on record. Please check your myHumboldt To Do List to verify. 
  • Transcripts and test scores submitted to Cal Poly Humboldt become the property of Cal Poly Humboldt and will not be released to students, other colleges, or agencies. Please plan to request a personal copy from your former college or university if you need one for your own records.

Paper Transcripts

Please have official transcripts sent to:

Cal Poly Humboldt
Office of Admissions
1 Harpst Street
Arcata, CA 95521